The Histogram Tool lets you create and view histograms of images. It allows an unlimited number of histograms to be added to the same graph. You can add histograms from multiple images and from multiple viewports. It also gives you statistics about the histogram using point & click slider bars.
Quite often in image processing, you need to compare two or more histograms to distinguish some characteristic of one image from another image. To do this easily, you need the two histogram curves displayed on the same graph. Using this tool, you can easily accomplish this task of comparing two or more histograms. As with all HLImage++ tools that use a graph to display image data, you can do the following:
- Change the minimum and maximum X and Y axis values
- Change the grid markings for both the X and Y axis
- Change the text displayed on the graph (Title, X axis label, Y axis label)
- Change the color and style of each curve on the graph
- Zoom to a specified area using the mouse
- Switch between zoomed and un-zoomed modes using a right mouse button double click
- Re-size the graph
- Print the graph
- Copy the graph to the clipboard to easily use it in reports
- and more...